KINGDOMS FALL, ONE DESTINY AT A TIME
Some time ago in a land since long forgotten, an evil force by the name of Lord Yrimwaque – servant of the Threat of Rai – threatens to destroy everything and prepare the world for a harvest. The only thing that stands in his way are three reluctant heroes: Tyler, his girlfriend KimberlyAnn and his best friend Blaze Morrison, who have been recruited by the followers of the Light of Rai. Upon their journey of knowledge, TJ and his friends are forced into an unlikely encounter with a creature of legend, and find themselves in the midst of an ancient battle between the Light of Rai and the Threat of Rai, with our world hanging in the balance. As the Light of Rai teach them to hone their various gifts and talents for the greater good of the kingdom, faith is restored, in the hopes that they will be able to stop Lord Yrimwaque and vanquish the evil horde he desires to unleash upon the land. Amid plots and counter-plots, tragedy and betrayal, victory and terror, allies and enemies, the fate of the land hangs in the balance, as the lines between good and evil become more skewed. But will all their efforts be enough, or will the kingdom be plunged into darkness forever?
- YouTube Promotional Video A special thanks to my sister, Kori Marie Kuli, for her acting prowess, and my dad, James Bradford Meservy, for filming and directing.
- About The United A special thanks to Tyler Lindsay for filming and directing.
- The United A special thanks to Tyler Lindsay for filming and directing.
- The Authors Show Interview for The United
- The United Prologue as read by James Quinlan Meservy
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Great descriptive writing Review for The United from Chris Pasqueralle, Author of Destiny Revealed (The Destiny Trilogy Series Book 1). “Great descriptive writing, believable characters, and twists and turns on every page make The United a story that’s impossible to put down. The strong characters drive the plot that keeps the reader guessing, a hallmark of any great read. Highly recomended.”
- 5.0 out of 5 starsA fabulous read! Review for The United from Ben Watkins, High School Science Teacher. “A plot that keeps you wondering what happens next! A book that teaches good principles, and leaves out a lot of the scuz you find in books today. The characters continuously brought me to reflect on situations in my life and relationships.”